HOPS engaged Victor Energy to rebuild a section of line within a constrained schedule with multiple energized facility hazards that had to be navigated daily. Construction was successfully performed in the vicinity of and under the existing energized lines. The line was completed without serious incident and on schedule.
The scope of work included:
- Construction of access roads
- Demolition of existing concrete poles and foundations
- Construction of new steel reinforced concrete foundations
- Assembly and erection of new steel lattice towers
- Installation of safety ladders and anti-falling devices
- Stringing of conductor and OPGW